Brand Management - 30 days
Responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market. As the your brand manager, I will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Facebook/Group Community management
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media (Instagram growth IS included)
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Event management (travel/lodging/food to be reimbursed by client for each event), maximum of 3 days per event.
- Email, customer service, and collections are brand manager's responsibility
- Creation and management of brand ambassdors (if client chooses to create an ambassador team)
- Work closely with team members, including product developers, researchers, marketing personnel and creative agencies to make sure company brand values and image are followed.
- PR work to gain brand noteriety (podcasts, speaking engagements)
- Discovery/sales calls when needed to gain new customers
- Help develop + market new programs
Minimum of 6 months contract required.